Meet Johan Theron
Johan qualified for the National Technicians Diploma from the College for Advanced Technical Training in 1972 and started his brilliant career as a designer of creative and inspiring electronic systems with the Anglo-American Electronics Laboratories. Many of his patented designs are still in daily use in South African mines. Later, he designed and developed groundbreaking systems for the language dubbing industry, which simply did not exist at the time. Since turning to the energy sector more than fifteen years ago, he produced, among others, the highly successful PowerGuard range of products that address automated peak demand management. Johan oversees everything technical in the company.
Meet Hannes Roets
Hannes studied at the Aeronav Academy, Flight Safety International, Pilatus Academy, and the South African Air Force College, earning the highest professional qualifications in South Africa as well as the USA. Following a dual career in business and aviation, he teamed up with school friend Johan in 1977 and established what is the foundation of our company today. He specialises in energy efficiency and demand management and has extensive experience in this sphere. His focal point is on business making actual and permanent energy efficiency and conservation improvements. Getting the most out of energy usage and stopping needless waste is his top priority.
Our Core Values
- We are enthusiastic and excited about what we do. Helping you achieve success in your energy conservation efforts is what drives us. From the developers building superior products to the customer service team providing outstanding support; from our in-house staff and to our external associates, we strive to deliver exceptional and consistent results to our clients and community.
- We choose to embrace positivity and optimism, despite the immense challenges that our country’s Energy Sector has faced and continues to face.
- We take pride in our reputation. We acknowledge that we are entirely responsible for Pendulum Energy’s reputation and that the level of success we achieve, the reputation we cultivate, and the contributions we make to the Energy Industry are a direct reflection of our company and ourselves.
- We have high standards and guarantee that our work and support is always transparent, inclusive, authentic, generous and exceptional.
- We strive to do work that is socially and environmentally conscious.
This picture of a Tiger Moth has absolutely nothing to do with anything on this website. One of our directors just happens to be particularly fond of this painting of his Tiger that he flew for 28 years.